Prices in microblading are not official in Belgium. Prices in Microblading your eyebrows may vary quite a lot. The professional decides her/his/her prices.
Microblading is a recent technique, an old technique 'renewed'. You can't compare the microblading technique with this one for permanent makeup, made with a device. The action with the hands, wrists and fingers is, as it were, a gymnastic. This fine technique requires a lot of intense exercise, often months, concentration. And.. attention to detail. The price for professional learning is quite high. Before you master microblading, it takes quite a long, often Months...
How do you distinguish real microblading from amateurism? From where the difference in prices? See the difference, love the result !
- hairs are curved, no straight stripes
- the drawn eyebrow has a clear structure
- the eyebrow is drawn in advance. The shape suits your face and personality
Pay attention to the clear difference between pulling hairs micro blades and dashes, or drawing tram tracks. Curved hairs, microblading, is much more difficult than drawing straight stripes. Real microblading, the hyperrealistic hairs, distinguishes itself from the straight stripes. Do you see beautifully curved hairs in the eyebrows in the photos? Or do you see tram tracks, straight lines, stripes, chopped lines? This isn't microblading at all.
I myself have been a Microblading Phibrows artist since 2014. The training at Phi Academy is the top professional training for microblading par excellence. Here I learned microblading from Master Branko himself. Nowadays, he no longer teaches.
The following factors determine the prices of microblading:
- the situation of your eyebrows: do your eyebrows still have hairs or do you suffer from alopecia. A lot or little (drawing) work?
- the current shape of your eyebrow: have you epilated (too) much
- your eyebrows do not have a shape due to genetic factors, or other
- complexity of your skin: young or old skin, burnt skin, skin in less good conditions due to trauma, accident, burns, etc
- the history of your eyebrows: do you want a correction of a microblading or permanent makeup (both shape and color)
- your expert's experience: this is an important ingredient for the success of your microblading. Microblading takes years of experience and is not as simple as it seems
- choice of pigment: a high quality pigment for microblading is essential
- your lifestyle: showering, sauna, hammam, swimming, sun, tanning bed are factors that absolutely affect the shelf life of your result
Primordial conditions for microblading: hygiene and infection prevention. Are you received in a suitable, hygienic room? Is the cabin or practice furnished according to the current hygiene standards? Do you feel safe when you walk into the practice? Or are you treated between dusty nail tables, in a poorly ventilated cabin, without proper daylight, etc? Does the trash bulge, do you see a needle container, is the toilet neat, is there carpet or washable tiles? After all, carpet is a hotbed of bacteria. Do you see disinfectants?
These practical matters seem likely to be normal to you. But in practice, these hygiene standards are not always common. So be sure to pay attention to this. If this is not ok, your result will be similar.
Someone who works 'low cost', offers low prices or roasts, can't be ok with the technical, hygienic, sanitary infrastructure. Microblading is a time-consuming activity. Microblading at low prices, there's a reason for that.
Consult an expert!
Ask your specialist, expert. Do you see a certificate? When does this date? From 15 years ago? Have you looked at photos on social media? Does she use a camera, are the needles sterile packed, is the retouch included in the price, etc? All these things, the list above, are necessary for success in microblading and are quite expensive investments.
Choosing reliability, experience, drawing, time, know-how, professionalism, .. for this you pay a price. Prices for microblading start from 550 €, touch-up included after 4 weeks.
I would like more information without obligation, or an appointment for an introduction
- Microblading, interview for Het Laatste Nieuws, 12 August 2017
- Microblading, spontaneous mention of my practice by Marie Claire magazine, June 2017 'Thank you Marie-Claire!'
- The perfect eyebrows let you tattoo, educational article in het Nieuwsblad December 2016